Friday, November 23, 2012

i don't think I'll EVER buy anything from UNIQLO.

Hello hello, 
Guess who forgot the password to the blogger account again, and only managed to figure it out after 10 fucking tries? Yes, that's right.
YAY. So glad you updated, because, well, your blog posts always make me laugh and smile and shit like that. I am so fucking happy I actually got to hang out with you guys yesterday! (You and Cherie, especially.) I mean, we only get to see each other once a year, and a few hours just wasn't enough. And I now know how to pronounce Hermon's name correctly, though I feel that the way I pronounce it sounds better than how it actually is ;) 
Yeah i know my blog posts are never really that long and as interesting but I'm trying! I just write whatever comes to mind you know? And I have a poor command on the English Language so why write such long posts? :P Hanging out with you crazy people yesterday made me feel so fucking free. I apologize for the constant swearing but you must understand, I am unable to swear in front of my friends! Seriously, everytime I swear in front of them ( couldn't help myself ), they make this stupid expression, big eyes, mouth wide open, "OMG! Did you just say the....F word?" Uhm yes I fucking did deal with it. HAHA I hope they won't ever find this blog. 
YOU look good, somehow getting taller than me, really slim and just god damn pretty. Unlike me, can't even put fucking contacts into my damn eye. Like can't my eyes just stop blinking for a moment? Oh by the way, I think the ripped tights look great, haha. 
Well thank you, Bryan and Neric for not realizing how socially awkward I actually am. And I am also glad Neric doesn't think I am weird anymore haha never ever drink mushroom soup with a damn straw. Nice friends you've got C: Maybe one day I'll ask my friends to come along, so that you can make new friends, too (: 
Yesterday marked the end of our tradition, but hey, there's bound to be new ones. And I can't wait for the next one. 
I'm glad we still keep in touch after so many years, can you believe Standard 6 was four years ago?! Crazy, I know. 
Oh Marcus, I'll get my chance with you next time. 
I'm going to join Social Studies again next year ;) Watch out, i'll be awkward free the next time we go for an outing.

Thanks for the fucking great memories. 

Till next time, 
Pui Yee.

No comments:

Post a Comment