Wednesday, December 5, 2012

i totally have a problem with myself.

yum, sticky is good. :)
I feel like being a bitch.
Is that bad?
Whoops. Just bitched at Neric just now. :)

My holiday is so unproductive.
SO. SO. unproductive.
It makes me really crabby.
Yeahp, I just put a fake smiley face that I ABSOLUTELY don't mean, to cover up my bitchines to Neric.
I don't think he saw through that. No one ever does. I am good. B)

How's your Christmas volunteering?
I'm going to Taiwan from the 18th to 23rd.
I just made a fit to my dad about it.
I feel bad. Why am I complaining about going on a holiday?
(Even thought there's NOTHING I like about Taiwan and I hate chinese food and it's taking me away from my music and internet and possible outings.)
(sigh)

Grow up, Megan.

What's up with you? :D

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment