Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holy shit. 
I finally figured out the password to my account to actually compose a new post. HAHA
And crap I'm so sorry Megan I suddenly remembered you asking me to check out our old blog again few months back and I didn't! Well better late than never, right? 
I'm right here! haven't talked to you in a while and I'm sure your friends love you and care about you C:

And omg teletubbies, don't make me start. They are probably the scariest fuck I've ever seen in my entire life. The longer I stare at them, the creepier they get x) I can't believe I used to watch that creepy ass show! Horrible, horrible things. 

HEYYY you ARE a singer, and you DID post a freaking amazing video on YouTube, and you ARE pretty! 
And yes let's revive this blog again shall we? hehe. And you are still one of my best friends, too C: Never forget that. 

Pui.

No comments:

Post a Comment