Thursday, November 22, 2012

Never buy tights from UNIQLO, EVER.

Dear Pui Yee,
YAY. I finally feel like updating.
Just dropped off the guys, dilly dalied, called Cherie, picked up a call from Sonia and took a super long bath and fuck it's 11.40pm already. I swear to God, I really know how to waste my time.
I had fun today :)
It was really nice seeing you after so long, talking to you but not really TALKING to you because I mean, I will never really get your school inside jokes and you will never get mine, cuz it's a got to be there thing.
I wish we could hang more because I just don't laugh as hard as I do with you enough on a daily basis and my friends really don't like it when I curse or make innuendos or act like a complete weirdo. They just. don't. get. it. They make me feel like I'm really weird. But, I'm totally normal. I am. :) Both of us are. Totally.
Anyway. Right, so I've already told you I had fun with you and I really missed you yada yada yada. You look good, by the way. Getting prettier, I'm proud of you, swwaahhhtieee, I think you might just succeed in seducing a guy. Because, you. are. hot. Flaunt it. I wish I could. but I hate my fucking face. Grr. I need some boobs. BOO.
We need to find something else to continue our tradition. WHHHAATTT ELSE COULD THERE BE? Cherie suggested that we could just go for dinner and bond. But, I don't really think it'll work out that well. There has to be like an ice breaker first. Before we awkwardly sit down and smile at each other while we're thinking in our minds 'What the flying fuck do I say to you, who I haven't seen in like, 10 months?' BAHAH. A W K W A R D.
Bryan Yoon said you were cute, according to Sonia, they're like really close and all ;), but I'm not suppose to tell you, I think. I wasn't suppose to tell you either of the things I just mentioned. HEH. Neric said you were sociable and interesting. YOU SEE. You aren't socially awkward. I, god damn am.
My tights. Fuckidi foo. It's ruined. And I SERIOUSLY wore this once, only. TODAY, only. And it's already R.I.P-ped. BAHAHA. (except I'm not laughing out loud. Or even find it remotely funny. It's just what Sonia would do. I don't really get puns. It's not even funny. It's just..a W.O.W., okay, interessstiinggg. moment.)
OKAY.
I bet my post was longer than your previous one. In fact, I know it is. I think I'd make a great author. Like Sophie Kinsella. :) But I'm far too lazy to recap our day here. I hope I'll keep it in my head, my memory of today, I mean :/ I keep forgetting things.
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post something up. My life is too depressing. Didn't feel like doing anything except getting lost in stupid romance stories. (Idiot)
Stupid Cherie, she totally stole Marcus away. I feel like a failure for not attracting him enough to talk to me. HAH.

xoxo,
Megan.

No comments:

Post a Comment